[Ag-eq] off topic question

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Oct 24 16:49:18 UTC 2015

Hello:

I know this is off topic, but thought some of you might have good ideas.

I'm having a Halloween party next Saturday and wonder if anyone has any good
punch recipes?

No alcohol since there will be children attending.

Think I would like it to be orange colored for Halloween.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Nella