[Ag-eq] Survey Research Participants Needed (Win $50.00 gift card)

Justin Haegele via Sportsandrec sportsandrec at nfbnet.org
Wed Feb 17 18:32:41 UTC 2016

Hi, A little clunky, but I took this short survey on physical vs
sendertary activity amongst us blind/vi folks.  Thought y'all may
want to help out, and maybe win some  gift card.
Fred C
Carlsbad CA USA

Dear Listserv Members: We are conducting a study involving the
validation of (2) surveys to explore the beliefs of adults with
visual impairments toward physical activity and sedentary behaviors.
To conduct this study we need the participation of adult aged
individuals (ages 18 and over) with visual impairments. This study
will ask participants to complete an online survey consisting of 41
questions which should take approximately 20 minutes. All responses
will be anonymous and confidential.All participants who complete the
online survey will have the option to enter a drawing to win one of
two $50.00 gift cards. If you, or someone you know, is interested in
participating in this study, please follow the link below:
http://goo.gl/forms/EDPNw9jBjQ. Please share this link if you know
others who would be interested. As a note, we have received feedback
about the accessibility of our survey using some screen readers. Our
technology has been reviewed by accessibility experts, however, it
has some limitations. For most questions, 1 refers to "strongly
disagree" while 7 refers to "strongly agree". Thank you for your
time,Justin A. Haegele, PhD,  CAPEAssistant ProfessorHealth &
Physical EducationDepartment of Human Movement SciencesOld Dominion
University (757) 683-53382009 Student Recreation CenterNorfolk, VA
23529