[Ag-eq] {Spam?} Guideon, the funguy

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu May 12 06:27:21 UTC 2016

I haven't written about Guideon for ages but now, I can redress that!
I don't know if I have told you that  Guideon just loved my PowerFit, and, on occasions, probably by
accident, has switched it on.
His love for the machine is still as strong as it ever was.  When I am having a session on it, at
first, he just used to stand beside it waiting for me to step off and allow him to step on.
However, he decided today that there was room enough for two so he stepped on beside me.  This
bothered me, just a tad, because it is guaranteed only up to a weight of 200kg and  I don't know
what his and my combined weight is , but I just had to hope that it was not 200kg.
Fortunately, the machine was up to bouncing both of us up and down.
?While I was doing things with the computer, much as I am doing now, Guideon was out in the
living-room entertaining Pearl, my homehelp, who told me later that there had been a commercial for
the PowerFit on tv, and Guideon was, actually, watching it.  I wonder what he made of it.
Next thing:  we are told of the fatal effects of grapes on a dog and maybe Guideon has taken note of
the warning, because I had a bag of table grapes in a bucket down beside my chair in the living-room
and while I was out fighting the unending battle against the unquenchable lust that weeds have to
grow on the BlanchRanch, Guideon, partially, removed the bag from the bucket, but having heard of
their deadly effect, he removed the grapes from their stems, put them back in the bag and then did
something with the stalks.  I didn't find any so maybe he crunched them up as they were just stems,
ergo, not "thou shalt not eat!" dietary items.