[Ag-eq] Heatwave

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:45:04 UTC 2016

Tracy:

It has been hot here, but not that hot.  Perhaps that was in the southern
part of the state.  I think it has got to 95 here and it was 104 with the
heat index.  I'm up in the northwest corner and it tends to be a bit cooler
here.  It is raining right now and feels nice.

My garden needs the rain and so do my little fruit trees.  Now I won't have
to water!