[Ag-eq] weed

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Jul 21 01:44:52 UTC 2016

I only knew that piece of indo regarding the serrated edge on the leaf as that was crucial in a
practical joke that was pulled by  one of my workmates, that is, when I had workmates.
The office manager had tame tomato plants growing in his office:  yeah, he was a queer guy: and one
morning, before he took his place at his
desk, the abovementioned workmate slipped in with a pair of pinking shears and gave the tomato
plants a nice tidy up.
Later in the morning, the same practical joker arranged for a friend of his who just happened to be
a policeman, to pay a visit to the office manager, and while there, he * noticed the doctored plants
so questioned the manager about their presence in his office.
The manager who had not * noticed the doctored plants got, quite rattled.
Of course, when the plants were examined, it was found that they were just pretending to be Mj.
My workmate owned up to the fact that it was he who was the practical joker and was fired for his
honesty, but, I am sure that he thought that it was all worth it!