[Ag-eq] weed

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:06:47 UTC 2016

Jewel you always have the best stories.

From: Ag-eq [mailto:ag-eq-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jewel via Ag-eq
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:45 PM
To: Agricultural and Equestrean Division List
Cc: Jewel
Subject: Re: [Ag-eq] weed

I only knew that piece of indo regarding the serrated edge on the leaf as
that was crucial in a practical joke that was pulled by  one of my
workmates, that is, when I had workmates.
The office manager had tame tomato plants growing in his office:  yeah, he
was a queer guy: and one morning, before he took his place at his desk, the
abovementioned workmate slipped in with a pair of pinking shears and gave
the tomato plants a nice tidy up.
Later in the morning, the same practical joker arranged for a friend of his
who just happened to be a policeman, to pay a visit to the office manager,
and while there, he * noticed the doctored plants so questioned the manager
about their presence in his office.
The manager who had not * noticed the doctored plants got, quite rattled.
Of course, when the plants were examined, it was found that they were just
pretending to be Mj.
My workmate owned up to the fact that it was he who was the practical joker
and was fired for his honesty, but, I am sure that he thought that it was
all worth it!