[Ag-eq] Indoor greens

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 18 13:48:39 UTC 2016

Some time this fall, I planted some seeds in my seedling-starting pots
outside, hoping I'd be able to get some crop before it got cold.  But I
started too late, so I brought my seedlings inside and put them in my indoor
seedling-starting setup, which has a light and watering trays.  And now I'm
getting greens!  It's really nice to stroll over and grab a bit of arugula,
mustard, or lettuce.  I'm going to try some more, when some of these are
done.  The biggest problem is likely to be they'll get too tall for the
place they're in.  But then I'll just have to eat them up.

I can't remember what I planted, but I seem to have put in some radishes or
something.  I have no idea how they'll do in pots, but the leaves are
growing like mad.