[Ag-eq] Indoor greens

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:59:38 UTC 2016

Tracy you sound like me; I've planted seeds before and couldn't remember
what they were.

I was so lazy this year and did very little with a fall garden.  I'm still
getting some peppers and some herbs.

I'm still milking the girls and selling milk.  Some weeks I sell most all of
it leaving very little for myself.

I hope to get some more raised beds built before spring.  Sometimes it's
just so hard to get everything done.