[Ag-eq] String trimmer

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:01:44 UTC 2017

I haven't used one, but have heard of blind people that do.

I pay a service to mow the yard, trim the weeds along the fence and the
drainage ditch.  I keep all the beds weeded and weed around my trees and
bushes.  I put a steak in the ground next to any new trees or bushes so he
knows not to run over it.

I have an old fashioned lawn mower, the kind where I'm the motor and I use
it to mow small areas where he can't get the large mower.