[Ag-eq] String trimmer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 5 13:15:39 UTC 2017

My neighbor showed me his string trimmer, and let me whack some weeds with
it.  It's not at all like I thought it was.  It looks perfectly doable,
with reasonable caution, so I'll be looking into getting one.
I've thought of hiring someone, but then I observe the mess the neighbor's
landscapers make, and I know I can do better myself.  Those guys are like
anti-advertisements.
I did hire a gardener I know to pull a massive amount of weeds, including
one tribe that were taking over a whole section.  Now we're researching
low-growing grasses and flowers to put in where all those weeds were taken
out.  She identifies the weed as henbit, which I think is a funny name.
Nella, I could use a visit from your goats!
Tracy