[Ag-eq] Subscription details please: was: Re: Varmints

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Jun 15 01:09:08 UTC 2017

I have had an enquiry from a blind joker who has just bought a 36 acre property out in the wilds of
the Australian wopwops, and he wondered if there was a list for blind farmers who would give him
some pointers/tips and tricks.  I recommended ag-eq, but,  personally, I find that farming in the
southern hemisphere and ditto in the northern are a world apart, not just a couple of horizontal
lines on the map.
He didn't give any details of what stock etc is on the property or and what his plans are for it,
but he would be an interesting addition to the list.
What are the subscription details to join ag-eq?  I can't remember them!