[Ag-eq] Varmints

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:37:12 UTC 2017

I'm of the same mind, just because it crosses my path doesn't mean
that "I wonder what that would taste like with a bit of onion gravy?"
I am not interested in trying "cooter pie" either because I like
turtles and I couldn't think about eating Linnie and Squiggie, my two
pet yellow belly sliders (snapping turtles).  Even here in central
Virginia there is a place that serves gater tail.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com