[Ag-eq] The vet cometh!

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Jul 10 01:52:49 UTC 2017

    Well!  the vet did come, but, honestly, I wonder where some people store their brains!  This
one, obviously, had enough of the gray matter to allow her to pass her veterinary exam, but the
effort must have burned what was left away.
When she came last Thursday, she had come up the drive and then, on my directions, had put the
injured ewe into the barn, so she knew where it was.
I had arisen from my sleepless bed at 8AM and had switched on  the light in the backyard to show her
that I was ready for her, but what did she do but hammer on the front door  and when she got no
reply:  I was in the backyard waiting for her:  she went away!