[Ag-eq] Fwd: [Global_Rumblings] Fwd: [Scandinavianlight] Humans Draw Energy From Each Other the Same Way Plants Do - Awareness Act [1 Attachment]

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 05:24:20 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I recieved this and thought that you all would find it interesting!!! I think that most of you here can attest for this article below. I can myself having my own share of such experiences with different energies.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.

Begin forwarded message: