[Ag-eq] Phenology?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 17:04:02 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I don’t know if there is any current programs in Oregon, particularly Salem, Oregon that I have found so far. The closest that I have found is the milk weed one and it requires farmers to track them. I’m not a farmer and unfortunently, in this building that I live in, I can’t have a real garden here because I have no outside lawn, no good place to stick a lot of house plants and no permition to build a roof top garden to even attempt to grow it, let alone track it. All the other phenology projects that I have found so far are in other states or outside of Salem, Oregon.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.