[Ag-eq] Cold

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 18:57:54 UTC 2018

Hi Tracy and Jody,

Here just east of Richmond, VA, it was minus 6 on my front porch this
morning when we went to feed the cats, dogs and the goat.  Then of
course we had to bring in all the water buckets and containers, loosen
the blocks of ice in them and fill them back up with hot water.  I am
so glad we are going to get a warm spell even though it will be
raining most of the time.  The only problem will be not really knowing
what will be on the other side of the warm spell.  Our luck, it will
be sleet and freezing rain and we will lose power.  I really feel bad
for those who lost power with the storm that went up the coast.  We
only got 8 inches of snow, but Chesapeake, Virginia Beach and Norfolk
had about 12 inches and a lot of power loss.  Those areas are just not
equipped for that kind of snow, water yes, snow, no.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com