[Ag-eq] Cold

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 01:05:55 UTC 2018

Hello Jewel,

Absolutely not! I don't miss Florida one bit even this morning when it was 21° below zero! I love the snow and I hated the heat and humidity in Florida 10 months of the year. Some people love Florida but not me!

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer