[Ag-eq] Have I found a harmless deterrent that will keep the little buggers away?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 11 14:24:27 UTC 2018

Thanks Jewel.  I'll have to try this myself.  Do you also drink tea?  Maybe
used tea leaves would have a similar effect?  Though they're not as strong
as coffee.

I have a very fine net to put over cabbage-type plants that's supposed to
stop cabbage moths.  Sadly, I've never used it, since Monsieur Possum has
munched my plants to the ground before they were big enough for the worms to
get interested.