[Ag-eq] The BlanchRanch Bulletin

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 15:21:08 UTC 2018

With Behavior like that Jewel, I don't think you were being abusive
using that rod at all.  What if during the attack on the sheep, with
you being right there on top of the ewe and G, his attack rush caught
you as well?  I have put two dogs down for being aggressive and
nothing could curb the behavior and no shelter or rescue group would
take them because of the aggression to people.  You may have to draw
the proverbiel  line in the sand and if G's behavior crosses it then
it is time for him to go.  I know that his killing has been to your
own sheep, which is bad enough, but what if he did that much damage to
one or more of your neighbors.  They may end up shooting him
themselves.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com