[Ag-eq] House plants

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Aug 28 11:27:26 UTC 2018

Nella!  how about ferns?  they grow well in low light conditions and you can get some very
attractive ones.  I would love to send you the New Zealand silver fern and some of our others, but,
perhaps that would be beyond me;  however, they may be available already in the States.   I am sure
that the US has many native ferns of its own, and as you are planning an indoor fountain, you have
everything that would make a fern happy!