[Ag-eq] More treadmill stuff, if you can take it!

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Sep 10 04:16:10 UTC 2018

I told you that I had completed all the refinements to the treadmill to make it right for Guideon,
but as he did his stay on the spot but 6 times around the gasworks walk just a few moments ago, I
noticed that he is, no longer, waiting for his hindlegs to be drawn back until his paws hit the back
board, before taking a step forward.  He is walking along, quite normally,  as though he was on the
footpath.
Have I said that he was a remarkable  dog?  If I haven't, he is!!!