[Ag-eq] Treadmill: project not quite completed! but it is now!

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Sep 9 06:35:10 UTC 2018

As I said in my previous when I thought  that the treadmill project was done and dusted, I found
that Guideon was doing a march in 3/4 time as his right hindfoot was on the stationary part of the
platform.  Well, I have fixed that now.
I looked  around the yard, and I found exactly the right piece of timber.

>From the weight of it, I would guess that it is Australian Ironbark, and it is, exactly what I
wanted:  3 by 4 inches and 30 inches long:  couldn't be more perfect!  It sits on the frame just
beautifully, and now when  Guideon goes for his destinationless walkies, which he loves, if the
rapid waving of his tail is anything to judge by, all 4 feet are engaged.