[Ag-eq] Guideon and his toy

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Sep 10 23:07:09 UTC 2018

I sent out this message yesterday but it appears that, at some time, I lost my internet connection,
so I am repeating  it.
The treadmill, now, has a backboard to prevent Guideon's hindfeet from being drawn back and ending
up on the carpet, there is a side board to prevent him from putting his right hindfoot on the
stationary edge, so now his four feet are on the moving belt.  He was waiting until his findfeet
touched the backboard before he took a step forward, but he, of his own volition, has corrected that
now, so on his, getting nowhere fast, but still going 10 times around the gasworks walk, he is
striding along, tail going a mile a minute, just as though he was on the footpath!