[Ag-eq] Sumer's gone

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:27:21 UTC 2018

Tracy,

Oh I am so ready to get out of this wet, hot and humid weather!  With
all of the rain we have had since March, we couldn't even get a garden
in for spring, summer or fall, because every time we were ready to get
the equipment in the ground, it was far too risky to get the tractors
and tillers stuck.  Even keeping up with the bush hogging and the
regular mowing was near impossible to keep to the regular schedule
around the periods of rain that were lasting days at a time.

While we were in Orlando visiting friends, at home there were a series
of storms that at their worst, produced 7-1/2 inches of rain in a 7
hour period.  Sections of road flooded that I have never in my
lifetime ever seen flooded.

Now probably, this winter is going to be cold and rainy, translating
to snow, ice and sleet.  When it rains it pours and when it snows we
make snow cream! lol

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com