[Ag-eq] My tree project

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed Oct 17 02:48:23 UTC 2018

I have obtained 4 very sturdy barrels, and now comes the task of modifying them so that I can use
them to protect my seedling trees against the predations of my sheep.
My sister suggested that I take them to, say, a plumber or roofing firm that would be equipped with
electric blades for cutting plastic, but I am closer to being a poor woman than a rich bitch at the
present time, so I am tackling the job on my own.  Actually, cutting the plastic doesn't seem to be
too hard on the saws that I have, but it is still a massive job, but I have the top off one barrel
and am a little way around the bottom.  The bottom is much easier than the top which is made of a
very heavy plastic.
Any ideas for recycling them?  Rather sturdy frizbies?