[Ag-eq] Taming wild yeasties

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:53:05 UTC 2018

Correction on my part.

When my husband does sour dough starter, he puts either a cloth or
plate over the container.  He uses water, flour, sugar, and yeast.

When he does an Italian "biga" a not so strong Italian sour dough
starter, he fixes it in a plastic container with a plastic lid for 12
to 48 hours.  He uses water, flour and yeast.

When he is making bread using a yeast "spunge" he fixes it in a bowl
and either covers it with a cloth or plate for only 2 to 3 hours.  He
uses water, flour and yeast.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com