[Ag-eq] Further to: Success!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 29 13:37:23 UTC 2019

That was interesting.  Some very creative ideas.
I never thought about slugs/snails.  I never find their fat, slimy selves
when I'm poking around my garden, but I suppose they could be there.
I have some small plastic pots I could put over my plants for a bit.  They
have holes in already to let in some rain.  But I'd think things would get
real hot under there when the sun comes out.
Tracy