[Ag-eq] Paint

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 9 22:19:52 UTC 2019

We recently had our house painted.  They were supposed to be careful, but
today I found a big patch of one of my garden beds had paint in it.  The
soil feels funny, and it smells painty, too.  I pulled off the top parts
that are all stuck together with paint, but now I have to decide what to do.
I don't want to plant anything edible there, not this year.

Flowers, maybe?  I don't go over there much, but maybe sunflowers?  Or just
plunk down some pots, and plant in them?

I'd welcome any thoughts.