[Ag-eq] The weather

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 01:13:00 UTC 2019

Hi all!
Yep!!! That's yet another sign of climate change that is caused by global warming. My favorite season is spring, but honeestly, there is something majorly wrong with spring showing up the very next day after the southern hemesphere's winter solstice. That's like us skipping summer and instead, starting fall on June 22 in the northern hemesphere. This poast is also one that should be sent to the environmental list. Also, for those like me who fight against climate change, whenever I'm not in school, this item is yet, one more disterbing sign of climate change that in my book, no one, not even the climate change denayers can ignore, in less they are all blind in their minds. I for one, can't understand how anyone can ignore climate change. Not when it's all around us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.