[AG-EQ] String trimmer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jul 13 15:00:35 UTC 2019

My sister and I figured out how I can successfully use the string trimmer.
I put the big guard part down flat on the ground, then lift it up an inch or
two, and walk sideways/backwards holding the trimmer steady in front of me
and a ways away, so it follows the path I'm walking.  I have to be careful
not to trip, but it does the job and is easier on my old body than
scrunching down with the clipper.  I still have to do some scrunching down,
but not so much.  And I don't want to hire a lawn service, with their giant,
loud tools much better suited to much bigger jobs.  Besides, I think I do it
better than they do.