[AG-EQ] Figs

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Sep 3 02:52:15 UTC 2019

The only figs that I have eaten were the supermarket dried sort, but I would imagine that if there
be * dried figs, there must also be * fresh ones!but never having had one, I can't give any
mouth-watering description of their palatability;  however,if their opinion was sort, I am sure that
all frugivorous animals would go into raptures over their succulence!
Tracey said that hers:  or were they someone else's had multiple trunks.  This would be right as the
fig is of the baobab, or is it banyan?  I always get them mixed up!  species.