[AG-EQ] My cat

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 04:55:15 UTC 2019

 Oh Jewel I am so sorry to hear about your kitty! 20 years certainly is a wonderful long life for a cat! Still, it is never easy to lose an animal we love as part of our family. My thoughts go out to you.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer