[AG-EQ] Guideon

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Dec 5 03:23:51 UTC 2019

As the dog owners amongst us will know, or, perhaps I should qualify that by saying, *some of the
dog owners amongst us will know that one of the regular activities of the * month:  HAA HAA:  hollow
laughter!!!  is the heads down:  bum up:  pelican parade known to the faithful as the "poop patrol!
I must confess that with a largish yard that is packed with weeds that are, at their last measuring
session, a minimum of 3 feet high, it is rare to find me, head down   bum up pelican parading.
However, Guideon has taken it upon himself to  see that the yard is kept in a pristine condition of
pooplessness!  and it came about  thus!
I had grubbed up a pile of earth ready to be shoveled into the wheelbarrow and thence into the skip
[translation:  dumpster:  and when I went out to complete these tasks, what should I find nestling
on the top of one of these piles but this morning's largesse.  I am expecting that his next step
will be to, actually,  hop up into the barrow and do what must be done, directly therein, thus
making it unnecessary for me to shovel it from the ground into the barrow!