[AG-EQ] Garden book

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 19 17:44:38 UTC 2020

I'm listening to a fun book that's available on BARD.  Niki Jabbour's Veggie
Garden Remix, DB91304.  The format is, if you like X, try these .  So, if
you like summer squash, she suggests lots of kinds you might never have
heard of, or known were edible, like snake gourds or young luffa.  How about
that?  Eat it when it's little, and, if you forget about one, grow a sponge.

It doesn't sound exciting, but I'm enjoying it.  As always, I want one of
those and one of those and oh yeah that other one too.  I'm hoping she has a
seed source section at the end.