[AG-EQ] Garden book

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 21 11:54:43 UTC 2020

Hi Susan.
I know the NJ state NLS folks are working from home, so probably your guys
are, too.
While I'm recommending garden books from NLS, I enjoy the Horticulture
magazine, which seems to come out every 2 months or so.  They have articles
on different plants, insects, soil, public gardens, all sorts of garden
things.  I rev up the speed a little when I'm listening.  I always find it
interesting.  I'll have to find out if I can get a notification or something
when it comes out, so I don't have to remember to go look for it.