[AG-EQ] Weed-Be-Gone – A Safe & Easy Homemade Weedkiller

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:40:04 UTC 2020

Tracy,

The funny thing about the weed killer.  My uncle told Matt to use the
Epsom salt for the weed killer rather than the plain table salt that
he had been using.  Right after telling Matt that, he also told him to
mix a bit of the ebsom salt in his watering can and water his peppers
because they really like the magnesium.  Now think, mix Epsom salt
with vinegar and soap and it turns into a weed killer and mix Epsom
salt with water and give it to your peppers for a mineral boost.  I
told Matt not to get them confused and only use about a 1/2 cup of
Epsom salt to his large watering can.  We don't want to be killing off
our pepper plants just in case.  LOL

Susan