[AG-EQ] Fwd: miniature guide horse questions

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:45:03 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ann Edie <Annedie at nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, May 30, 2023 at 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: miniature guide horse questions
To: <joshknnd1982 at gmail.com>

Hi, Josh,

It was nice talking with you yesterday about miniature horses as guides. It
sounds as if you feel comfortable around horses and that you would enjoy
having one as a companion and possibly as a guide. Below is the email
address of Mona Ramouni who is the person who lives in Michigan and who has
worked with mini horses and trained them for several years. She may be of
some help to you in furthering your plan to find a mini horse of your own.

Mona Ramouni mramouni at gmail.com

Good luck and feel free to get in touch with me again if you want to talk
more.

Best,

Ann & Panda