[AG-EQ] guide horse harness

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:43:57 UTC 2024

What was the name of that business? Also, it will be awhile yet before I
have a mini guide horse. I am still taking lessons at a local lesson and
horse IEA show barn. And I'm saving money to have the roof on my house
repaired from hail damage last year, and helping my son with the new car he
bought. But the good news I think, is that everyone at that farm knows I am
interested in eventually having a guide horse, although they themselves
don't know much about guide horses and training involved. And I'm sure that
by me taking lessons there, they are at least evaluating me somewhat to see
how good I am at working with horses--so far I'm doing well and learning
fast. So I think they will at least be able to tell in the end, whether or
not I would be a good candidate for either having one trained for me,
or--worst case or best case scenario, me training my own guide horse when
the time comes.

Josh