[Akron-Talk] Facebook

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 18:37:57 UTC 2018

Greater Akron Chapter members,

Do you use Facebook? Our State Affiliate has a Facebook page, as does the NFB itself. You may want to Like the state page and follow its posts. You can search for National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, or just go to:

www.facebook.com/ohiosblind<http://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind>

Facebook has a page devoted to Accessibility. A friend recently shared this with me, and you may want to check it out too. Go to:

www.facebook.com/help/accessibility<http://www.facebook.com/help/accessibility>

Dave

Dave Bertsch
Greater Akron Chapter
(330) 472-4084

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.