[Akron-Talk] Facebook

kiana hill kiah976 at att.net
Wed Aug 8 19:54:46 UTC 2018

Hello and good-afternoon. I am on FB but hardly ever go on there.  Dave do you think it would be a good idea if we all set up a direct email sub accounts for easy access for emails directed by you and NFB?...
I'm getting slammed with to many emails and I can't tell which ones are an priority.    Example: kiana.greaterakronnfb at yahoo or gmaildave.greaterakronnfb at yahoo or gmailand so forth. Let me knw.Kiana