[Akron-Talk] article about importance of Braille

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:13:04 UTC 2018

Here is a link to an article from the NFB Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research, shared on Ohio Talk recently by Marianne Denning. It talks about the relation between braille and well-being of blind adults. Thought this might interest some. Dave

Here is a great research article that came to my attention. Since we are wrapping up our Braille instruction contract with OOD I thought people might be interested in reading this.
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/jbir/jbir18/jbir080103.html

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053