[Akron-Talk] October meeting

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:39:54 UTC 2019

Our next meeting is Saturday October 19 at 11 a.m. We will be at the Library in Room 1 right near the High Street doors. Please make arrangements and be there on time as we will have two guests from OOD who will present and take questions. The NFB and OOD have a strong and busy relationship, as OOD helps with Newsline and many programs we as blind citizens and members of the NFB are part of. It promises to be an informative and productive meeting.

Anybody interested in bringing a snack to share?

Dave

Dave Bertsch, President
Greater Akron Chapter
National Federation of the Blind