[Akron-Talk] updates

Jaime M Smith Cj94Sm2406 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 28 00:21:01 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone, it's on the calendar. If anyone else is gluten free, natural sugars I can bring in something for them since Jaime is free of gluten, wheat, oat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and alternative sweeteners. She eats all natural sugars as you'd find in plant sources. So she eats all natural meat, fruits, and vegetables. She has treats but they are made from all natural ingredients. She has some other food allergies: walnuts, pecans, rosemary, and strawberries. I'm giving everyone this list so when we are at the conference if she asks an Akron member if I'm not around at moment.

Dave, I'm trying to get that application done to email back to you today. Dave does she and I also have to fill out a separate conference sign up form to send to you as well. We are trying to find someone to take care of our dig while away cause she needs pills 2 times a day, fed, watered, and given potty breaks. So that's been one of many of the holdups on getting forms filled out.

Also it's easier for Jaime and I to use pdf then word document right now cause her word is from college time 2000.

Pat, Jaime will try and call tomorrow she's not been well today.

We will all speak later

Curt & Jaime