[Akron-Talk] our March Meeting

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:44:06 UTC 2020

As expected, the Library has suspended all meeting room use through the month. So we will NOT meet at the Library next Saturday the 21st and you can cancel any rides you have scheduled for that day. Let's have a conference call meeting, to catch everyone up on things, on Friday March 20 at 4 p.m. I will send the call-in number in a separate email, but for now let's all pencil in on our calendars, next Friday at four (4) to meet by phone.

Dave

Best,
--Dave

Dave Bertsch, President
(330) 472-4084

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. The National Federation of the Blind is not an organization speaking for the blind-it is the blind speaking for ourselves.