[Akron-Talk] March Meeting

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:44:16 UTC 2020

Reminder - we will NOT meet at the library this Saturday. We will hold our
meeting this FRIDAY at 4 p.m. via our Conference Call line. For those who
can attend, if you call in a few minutes before 4 p.m. would be great so we
will all be ready to go. Call into the following number. You’ll then be
asked for the access code to join the call. After pressing the code
followed by the pound sign, you will hear a chime, and you'll be on the
call with us.

Dial 515-604-9819

Access 531953

A few notes:

Remember this is a different number than the Voice Box message line. Call
from a line where you do not need to pay long distance. Everybody on one
call can be hectic unless everyone is considerate. When you want or need to
speak, please first say your name to be recognized, and then speak up and
speak clearly. If you’re in a noisy place, mute your phone when you are not
speaking, you do this by pressing the star button and then 6. You do the
same star then 6 to un-mute when you need to speak.

Thanks, and see everyone on the conference call this Friday at 4 p.m. Call
me if you have any questions or you would like to add something to the
agenda.

Dave

330-472-4084