[Akron-Talk] Our Meeting RE SCHEDULED

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:22:28 UTC 2020

OK—let’s start over!

With all the cancellations, the library and NFB and everything else, and
trying to fit things in, my calendar got all messed up. Our meeting will be
at OUR USUAL DAY AND TIME, on the third Saturday at 11 a.m.

We will hold our monthly meeting via our Conference Call line THIS SATURDAY
March 21 at 11 a.m.

Please call in a minute or two before 11 a.m. so we’re ready to go on time.
Call the following number. You’ll then be asked for the access code to join
the call. The shortcut method is here first, with the number and code
separated by two commas. Beneath are the number and code separately.

5156049819,,531953#

To call in the old fashioned way like I do it,

Dial 515-604-9819

Then press Code 531953 followed by the pound sign.

Agenda

11 a.m. Call Meeting to Order

Roll Call and Announcements

NFB Message led by our V.P.

Officer Reports

Committee Reports

Thought-provoking Discussion Topic

Other Business

Adjourn

Thank you. Any questions give me a call, and sorry for the confusion!

Dave

330-472-4084

A few notes on conference calls: Remember this is a different number than
the Voice Box message line. Call from a line where you do not need to pay
long distance. Everybody on one call can be hectic unless everyone is
considerate. When you want or need to speak, please first say your name to
be recognized, and then speak up and speak clearly. If you’re in a noisy
place, mute your phone when you are not speaking, you do this by pressing
the star button and then 6. You do the same thing star then 6 to un-mute
when you need to speak. Thanks and talk soon.

 ###