[Akron-Talk] ChapterConstitution

kiana hill kiah976 at att.net
Tue May 5 17:43:25 UTC 2020

Pat,
Good afternoon, thank you for the update and you spell my name,Kiana. Tjank you,
Kiana Hill

    On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 08:41:30 AM EDT, Dave Bertsch via Akron-Talk <akron-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 very good, thanks Pat, we had several members join the committee to review the chapter constitution and make any recommended changes to the chapter board, and other members are welcome to call in. Catch you then.