[Akron-Talk] Meeting at 4

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:56:11 UTC 2020

This is a very important meeting you should do what you can to attend.
	Blind students are still in school, and blind job seekers are still
receiving services from Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities and the
Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired. The agency has worked hard to
see that services have not been interrupted  any more than the current
circumstances make it necessary to do so. Join us to learn how services are
being delivered remotely and what you should still expect from BSVI. Learn
what you should do if you need to apply for services, or if you are
experiencing interruptions in services for any reason.
This is not a forum for discussing individual concerns but rather to gain
information to benefit yourself and others in the blindness community.

Richard Payne is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

This meeting will be held on May 5th at 4:00 PM

Please contact me directly if you have questions or items that you would
like considered.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13126266799,,4081850851# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrm88WYQX

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back

Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired.
When: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 4:00 PM-5:30 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US &
Canada).
Where: https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back