[Akron-Talk] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Meet Me in the Zoom Room

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:37:16 UTC 2020

on Zoom training from Suzanne Turner

Ohio Members,

If you are having difficulty navigating the agenda. Today, Cleveland will
gather to review the Ohio Agenda at 3:00 PM. This was provided to members
during the National Convention and I am willing to provide this curtesy as
well to our neighboring Chapter members. Again we will meet in the Ohio Zoom
Room.

Also, do not forget that Jim Weiss will provide training:

Monday, November 2 at 7:00 P.M. EST- Mobile Device App training This
training is intended for participants who plan on using their mobile device,
either iOS or Android, and the Zoom App to access the Convention.

Tuesday, November 3 at 7:00 P.M. EST - Computer training If you are planning
on accessing  the Convention using your Windows or Mac computer then be sure
not to miss this session.

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <
<https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> Meeting ID: 408
185 0851 One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)