[Akron-Talk] convention

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:40:36 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, it was great to see so many of our chapter members on Zoom
yesterday for the vendor fair, lots of great resources were presented.
Remember the convention gets rolling later today, so if you need assistance
getting on Zoom or have any issues or questions related to attending the
convention, call or email me or Pat who has been very helpful to many in
the chapter on this. Beautiful day, I hope you are well and get a lot out
of the convention.

Dave
--
Dave Bertsch